12.06.2012

I'm With The Band

I love roadtrips! I don't mean the usual Iloilo-Roxas route I take on free weekends. It's the kind where my Dad drives and Mom's on the front seat magically handling us unlimited food whenever we feel like eating. So I spent two days of the long weekend on the road like that and ah, I must have gained at least 3 kilos from nonstop pigging! I'm no skilled traveller/driver, but I have to say that the Sapian-Aklan-Antique Highway is the best yet here in Panay. I didn't feel motion-sick, at all. 
It wasn't so tacky pulling a travel outfit off with all the comfy, interesting pieces that GIFI Clothing sent over. This sleeveless top is one of my favorites. I couldn't have achieved an androgynous look without it (and the fedora, of course!). Hand me an electric guitar and I can count as a musician on-tour. Haha, I wish! What do you think?
| top: GIFI Clothing | shorts: Forever 21 | bracelets: The Couple Store | bag: Guess | socks: SM Accessories | boots: random from Hong Kong |



Love the bracelets I'm wearing above? I'm giving away similar ones plus more neon arm candies! Click this to join: WWW x Superb Finds & The Couple Store Giveaway
I couldn't stay longer because I just sneaked out from my patho review. Wish me luck on my exam tomorrow!


Much love,
Mela

Follow me on Instagram: @wearismela

13 comments:

  1. I love this look. :)

    Em
    http://itsemtrava.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cool look! Those boots are awesome :)

    -Haylie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Soo cute! Love your shorts:)

    http://crystalcosmicchic.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. The shoes and the hat are awesome!! :D

    Greetings from Italy!

    Ely xx
    globetrotteralamode.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ely! Hugs and warm holiday wishes from the Philippines! :)

      Delete
  5. Following you now sweetie, really nice outfit ;)
    Love to see you someday on my blog and hear any opinion or advice from you :D
    Kiss

    www.trendybow.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Will drop by your blog for sure! :)

      Delete
  6. Thank you so much Tini! I am so flattered with that comment :)

    ReplyDelete

What do you think of this post? I'd love to hear from you! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...