6.07.2012

High or Low

The blogosphere is currently flooded by mullets/fishtails/asymmetric skirts which are mostly sheer or made of chiffon fabric. Why the craze? Mullets are ultimately perfect day-to-night ensembles. Given the appropriate top and shoes, one can be a beach chic, an elegant party girl, or even go on a casual lunch date with friends. :)

As for me, I deviated a bit from the usual sheer and went all the way with prints and multi-colors. This one-piece dress spared me time from my usual dilemma of which top to pair my mullet with or which accessories to wear since its already printed. I also loved how the light fabric moved easily with the wind!

I wore this to church three Sundays ago. Since it really looked like a maxi dress from the back, I got unsurprisingly surprised glances when I turned around. Mini skirts aren't allowed at church but asking my mom's opinion (plus all the other persons at home), they said the dress was still modest enough to wear. Sunday is the regular day of worship for us Catholics. For most, especially the busy bees, it's their only day of worship. So if you dress so fab when you go to a friend's party, what more when you visit God's house? 

What is Sunday's Best for you? :)


Much <3,
Mela

6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you Shen! Your comment means a lot to me. :) i'm a fan of Haute Fashionista. I hope to meet you soon!

      Delete
  2. Love it! Pang Lookbook gd imo outfits ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Max! Wala pa ko galing Lookbook, medyo inimidating. Hehe. Tc!

      Delete
  3. I love that dress and the way it flows!

    ReplyDelete

What do you think of this post? I'd love to hear from you! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...