6.07.2012

Cold War

Weather-appropriate fashion is getting a bit tricky these days. Rainfall becomes more and more unpredictable. We wake up to bright and sunny mornings but spend our middays under dark skies. 
I didn't bring a jacket with me to Manila because I had to at least budget my luggage space. I had to fit in clothing, toiletries, shoes, and random stuff (like accessories, but to the most extreme minimum) for ten days into a small trolley, this black tote, and a shoulder bag. Hence, I disregarded denims and heavy fabrics --like jackets. I opted for leggings, cardigans and one-piece clothing such as this fur dress. It may look heavy but it's super thin and light. :) I bought this months ago just so I can add a little something to my travel wardrobe. Hihi. I always look forward to a trip abroad because it gives me a sense of liberty when it comes to fashion -- no one knows me, so why get bothered about what other people might say? ;)
Because I couldn't anymore wait to wear this dress, I took the risk of wearing it in sunny MNL. I was very thankful that the weather (again!) cooperated with my outfit on the day of our flight back home. Yayyy! Aside from the dress, I am also truly, deeply, and madly in love with these yellow brogues! I intentionally planned to make them stand out by wearing less colors and more neutrals.

Hehe. Okay, so I normally type the outfit description after the photos but because I gained a bit of weight, and I look fat here, let this serve as a disclaimer. HAHA. Please bear with my not-so-flat tumtum. I promise(?) to be more keen with my diet and exercise as often as I can. :P  


How do you travel-light? 
Let's swap tips. I'd love to hear from you!


Much <3,
Mela

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think of this post? I'd love to hear from you! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...