6.11.2012

Call It Spring

Florals will never go out of style. They can do wonders and transform any outfit into something girly. 
I tried to divert from my usual colorful mix this Sunday. I resisted the urge of snatching that pastel yellow top from my closet and opted for something more minimalist and classy -- a black turtleneck and accessories with peach accents to match my shoes. I didn't want to look too made up for church so as to not steal that much attention, hence, I just curled my hair early this afternoon when we went out for snacks. :)

Whew, time flies.
I am barely two days away from Day One of my sophomore year. o.O 
Looking back at my summer vacay, with all the ups and downs and those plans that never took place, I am still very happy and grateful for all the opportunities that God showered me. I met the most number of people and made the most number of friends from different parts of the country in just two months. :) Thank You, Lord! And thank you everyone! This truly is a summer to remember. :D

How was your summer vacay?
Good vibes for S.Y. 2012-2013 to all the students!


Much <3,
Mela

P.S. I regret frowning at most of the photos. :/ If only we can re-shoot. Hehe

5 comments:

  1. i love the hair!

    do follow my blog also here:

    http://jenponix.blogspot.com/

    thanks.:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. They're from AsianVogue. :) I love your shoe collection too, Shen!

      Delete
  3. Those shoes are killer!
    xo, Tori
    http://generationscollective.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Killer shoes that can kill my feet when worn for hours. XD

      Delete

What do you think of this post? I'd love to hear from you! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...