8.28.2013

La Belle Rose



Like any other girl, I love getting flowers. 
Boys have no idea how even just a simple flower can transform a girl's random day into something extraordinary. Sometimes I think that I'm a hopeless romantic boy trapped in a girl's body. I always have crazy surprises in mind and I hope that I could put them all to good use for the right person when the right time comes. :)

As for now, here's an extra special outfit post featuring this floral dress from Sheinside.
I couldn't think of a sweeter way to wear this dress than to just wear it as it is. I loved the silky feel on my skin and the thin petticoat underneath that made the dress bounce as I walked. This is something that I'd definitely love to wear on a dinner date or to a wedding. Because the dress was too pretty, I didn't bother much on accessories except for a few gold details like this gold cocktail ring from Chemjoy.com.


Just to show that the above set of photos was already my second attempt on having this outfit photographed. Boo. I had camera, lighting and OC issues at first but thanks to my mom for being so patient. Here's a lucky shot from that shoot. 

Hype this on Lookbook.nu here and on Chictopia here!
| dress: Sheinside | gold cocktail ring: Chemjoy.com | photos by Ralph Delfin | 


If you liked this dress, you can get it at Sheinside via the banner below. Be sure to hit the Chemjoy.com banner as well. There are lots of pretty stuff on their website!

Sheinside - Your Online Fashion Wardrobe   Buy at Chemjoy.com


Much love,
Mela

Follow me:

21 comments:

  1. Definitely agree with you on the flowers! I've been with my boy for 4 years, on only got flowers once so far :( oh well!

    Lovely pics!

    Hmm maybe...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! Today new post, don´t miss it!
    Kisses from Spain, Kela

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty look, dear!!
    http://karinamalinana.blogspot.ru/

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful romantic dress!! love the print!!
    mychoicesaremystyle.blogspot.gr

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty! Nami na gid hair mo. :) Sayang wala ka pag IDW. Hope to see you soon though!

    Em
    http://itsemtrava.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. woooooooooow amazinf dress!!! so pretty!!

    :)

    sivi

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great look! I love the dress.

    xo
    Jodi
    youngcatladyblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. aww that dress is superrr cute on you! i like both the shoes you wore with them! both compliment the dress really well!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your dress <3

    www.the-goldensoul.blogspot.com

    XOXO,
    Inês

    ReplyDelete
  10. You look like a ray of sunshine in this gloomy weather, Nang Mela :)

    Angel
    http://angeldiamante.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely dress! You look so nice :)

    www.timolove.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. It is in deed a fabulous dress, I even had it on one of my posts as well..but every girl styles it different..you look gorgeos!

    ReplyDelete
  13. lovely dres *_*

    http://deszcz-krwi.blog.onet.pl/
    www.upadle-anioly-ksiazki.blog.onet.pl

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow this dress is amazingly pretty! Love it! <3

    ReplyDelete
  15. Such a cute dress. Loved it. You look adorable.
    Xx

    http://tamodado.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. That dress is beautiful!!!! I love it!


    www.plogstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. You look gorgeous in that dress.
    http://www.chicfromhair2toe.com/

    ReplyDelete

What do you think of this post? I'd love to hear from you! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...