8.14.2013

I Heart You




Living up to my blogger bio, it's always a colorful summer in my world indeed (even if at least 2 typhoons have already passed the country recently). I'm certainly not a t-shirt person but it's very difficult not to "heartily" welcome this top from Ahai Shopping in my closet. It's the concrete interpretation of  "hearts all over the world" and I feel so inspired and jolly and so much loved just by being in it. 


 The bipolar weather had a good side after all, as well.
I needn't pretend that it's summer under gloomy skies because the sun shone so brightly during my weekend mornings in Roxas City despite the frequent afternoon showers. So I took out my beach hat from Sammydress that btw, made me feel like some top Lookbooker and these round, vintage sunnies from Chemjoy.com. I've long been looking for the perfect Lennon sunglasses and I'm so happy to have finally found the perfect pair. I hope you won't mind me wearing these sunnies a little more often on my future posts?


And as promised, here's another patternistic bottom from OhKayGanda Boutique
I don't think I'll ever outgrow the stripes trend. It's just too funky and versatile to give up. 


Hype this on Lookbook.nu here and on Chictopia here!
| hat: Sammydress | sunglasses: Chemjoy.com | top: Ahaishopping | skirt: OhKayGanda Boutique
| flats: Tonic Bags and Shoes | photos by Ralph Delfin |

What do you think of this Queen of Hearts combo?
Get this look by checking out the websites through these banners:

Buy at Chemjoy.com 
$9.99 free shipping worldwide

Aaaand, you can now follow my blog and get updates and outfit teasers on FACEBOOK!
What, When and Wearabouts: https://www.facebook.com/blog.wearismela
I'll be waiting for you there. :)


Much love,
Mela

P.S. This is an entry to IFB Project #109: Blogger's Black and White Ball

Follow me:

21 comments:

  1. Love the heart printed shirt! :) Great that you paired it with a striped skirt. :)

    Visit my blog: I AM JENNIYA

    ReplyDelete
  2. sweet outfit! Love the combination of stripes and hearts <3

    www.lettersimpromptu.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your skirt! Great look:)

    http://caths-life.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. great outfit ! I love your T-shirt ! :) Drop by my blog if you have time :)

    XX Charlotte :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. i cant get over this outfit it is lush! love the print combo! x x x
    beau-tify.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow that outfit is super cute and colourful! I always admire people who can match bold prints like that ~ you look wonderful Mela ^-^ x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely outfit,
    your shirt is super cute :)

    Love, Liese

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love those shoes! They are so cute!

    www.studdedkisses.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is awesome! love everything about it!<3

    www.bstylevoyage.blogspot.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ahh I love the mixed prints. This outfit is gorgeous!!!

    www.HauteDare.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. that shirt is TOO cute! ive been wanting glasses like yours but glasses/sunglasses look awful on me bc i have no nose lol

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your outfit. it's really amazing!
    I'm following you (:
    * love your blog

    ReplyDelete
  13. This looks so ladylike & chic <3 Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love this look,sooo pretty and happy :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. I don't know what I'm most obsessed with: those round sunnies, your shoes or that floppy hat or the combination of all three. To add something obvious: tres chic.

    x
    www.glitterdaiquiri.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. These photos are absolutely stunning. I especially love the shoes. Well done!

    www.tracetheshadows.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Ah I love your top!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Outfit is really interesting . Skirt , shirt are lovely . :)

    esfashionup.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

What do you think of this post? I'd love to hear from you! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...