9.15.2013

Sundate (feat. Sammy Dress Heels)



My ideal Sunday looks like this:
Going to Mass with my family then having lunch at Grandma's while I play with my favorite nephew, Basty. The fact that my granny will stay in the US for quite long and that I could barely go home on weekends now, with Sunday meals comprising mainly fastfood eaten in a very fast manner just so I can resume studying again, somehow makes me sad. Third year med school is slowly causing me to deviate from my usual norms of comfortable living; but then, this really is what taking the road less traveled entails.   

Last week, I met up with my friend, Churchille, who just arrived from Singapore.
I haven't seen her for ages and it's such a shame how I was only able to spare her 20 minutes of my study time before I rushed to church for Mass. I am such a cool and loving friend. Yes. :|
Promise, I'll make it up to you soon Chillypink!

Anyway, here's what I wore on that day:

hairtie from Aupie.com | spiked denim vest from Rackeight




Hype this on Lookbook.nu here and on Chictopia here!
| denim vest: Rackeight | skirt: Sheinside | hairtie: Aupie | ring: Chemjoy | handbag: Gucci | heels: Sammydress
| photos by Ralph Delfin |

I was in the mood for a sweet, girly number so I utilized lace and nude colors as the basic elements. The punk nature of this spiked, denim vest from Rackeight could be so deceiving that one might pair it with graphic leggings or ripped jeans by default. So I decided to match it with soft, earthy pieces like this lace skirt from Sheinside (that I also wore in this post), a tan handbag, and these nude pumps from Sammydress. They're my favorite pair so far and I love the fact that they're just of medium-height. That's style and comfort rolled into one. :)

I polished the look with a velvet hairtie from Aupie.com and this cutesy rabbit cocktail ring from Chemjoy.
Sporting something that's not as colorful as what I usually wear is such a breath of fresh air. 
Hope you liked it too!

Head over these websites. I'm sure you'll find lots of nice stuff!

Womens Leggings Sale  Buy at Chemjoy.com
  Sheinside - Your Online Fashion Wardrobe

  
Much love,
Mela

Follow me:

6 comments:

  1. Lovely skirt. :)

    Have a nice sunday! :)
    p-and-p-style.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely your ring!!! so sweet!!

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg this outfit is sooo cute!! the skirt is super girly but paired with the jean jacket makes you look you can get tough if u wanna >.< the ring is also adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, awesome post...love it!
    Check out my new post Classic white shirt, and leave your comments, if any!
    much love. x

    http://memypendown.blogspot.in/
    https://www.facebook.com/MeMyPenDown

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh you're too cute! This outfit is really lovely ♥

    ReplyDelete

What do you think of this post? I'd love to hear from you! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...