10.13.2012

Le Chic by Mizar Clothing

Sharing with you some of the photos from the shoot I had for Mizar Clothing's newest collection, Le Chic! This is actually the second part of my collaboration with Mizar. The first three collections were GalaxySpikes 'n Stripes and Floral. Now, it's all about studs and tweed and glitters and cutouts! 
I opted to post this first because the first three collections are almost sold out. :( Oh noesss! A highly-coveted shop this is! But don't you fret girlies because Le Chic was just launched last night. You can still catch up with the havoc and get your favorite items reserved! 

Check out the details and prices on Mizar Clothing's Facebook Page. GO!
Okay. So I'm completely aware that I'm scowling at most of the photos.
Please ignore. :| I'm actually a semi-nice person. Haha
The faces behind Mizar Clothing.
(2nd from left: Mimi Tsai, Zarah Bayani, Chrishelle, Arch. Christian Tsai)
Mimi is the "Christine" in Christine's Salon! Apart from styling these outfits with Zarah, she was also the genius who dolled and prettified me up! 

I am beyond happy and thankful for these kinds of opportunities. It's true, I always say that I'm a shy, silent girl. But feats like these make me realize that I am also capable of doing the things that I wish I've done before but stepped back nonetheless because yeah, shy, silent girls aren't supposed/couldn't do such things. But here I am! Hehe. 

Thank you Mimi and Zarah for this collaboration! 
And thank You, Good Heavens, for granting me time to attend the photoshoots. (1st shoot happened on a Saturday before the Medicine Week, 2nd shoot on a Saturday before a dreaded hell week which I thankfully survived!) 
I shall post photos from the first three collections soon, so keep posted. :)

Sending everyone off this weekend with this badge:
Well, this isn't just a badge. 
Put It On is the newest accessories hub in town and it will be hosting a surprise treat for you girls!
Click the link below and like the page for more updates:


Much love, 
Mela

18 comments:

  1. stunning pieces and designs!! so stylish!!
    http://mychoicesaremystyle.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much more Mela! ♥ :)) xo, Mimi & Zarah

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the clothes and the styling. Chic!

    nadinmagbiray.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Nadin! And yayyy cos you're Ilongga too :)

      Delete
  4. You look adorable! Especially love that first top!

    Katherine

    http://mintedglam.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Katherine! My favorite is the similar one in blue! :)

      Delete
  5. You look really pretty in these pics and the styling is lovely

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my! You are gorgeous! Love the denim jacket, super rad!

    New follower ;)

    Check me out at lubalovely.com

    Xo, Luba

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great post!

    Absolutely loving you’re outfit!

    Love,

    Janice
    the-fashion-milkshake.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yayyy, thanks Janice! Mizar Clothing's Collections are <3333

      Delete

What do you think of this post? I'd love to hear from you! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...